It looks like the Nintendo Switch will be receiving another game from Telltale Studios after the release of Minecraft: Story Mode on the 22nd of this month. And, thanks to a leak, we think that game is going to be Batman: The Telltale Series. Let’s get you guys caught up.
- A listing from a French retailer’s website seems to have leaked the game. The listing can be seen here.
- It has the game set to be released on October 9th. If that’s the case, then I would assume an official announcement from Telltale will be quite soon.
- A price point of €34.99 is listed, this roughly translates to $39.99 in the US. This is usually the price point Telltale games launch at.
- Additionally, this listing also revealed the box art. Which is the exact same as the other physical releases.
- If this package is like the other console releases (there’s no indication if it’s any different,) then it will have all of the episodes for the first season.
- Lastly, we don’t know if we’ll be seeing the newly released 2nd season of Batman: The Telltale Series on the Switch anytime soon.
What do you guys think of Telltale’s Batman finally coming to the Switch? Is it too late? Will you guys be willing to replay it again on the Switch? Let me know in the comments down below!